- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Second Year Marketing…
And he’s been going all day. The fact that he can continue for hours is more than enough reason that this needs to stop.
CAMBRIDGE, MA—Stating that they just want to make sure it’s something everyone keeps in mind going forward, an international consortium of scientists gently reminded the world Wednesday that clean energy technologies are pretty much ready to go anytime. “We’ve…
The Raiders’ Maurice Jones-Drew - a touchdown capped with a “Hands Up - Don’t Shoot” pose.
“I am raising three African American boys,” Jones-Drew told the Chronicle. “Whenever you see things like that … and it’s not just Ferguson, I was in Jacksonville when Trayvon Martin happened, I was in Jacksonville when the gas station shooting over the loud music happened. Those things touch home.
“I definitely wanted to show the people out in Ferguson and around the world that as athletes, we understand and we try to do whatever we can to make a statement. If we could do more, we would.”